Sunday, December 30, 2007

I has been a great 2007!

I am posting today to give thanks for 2007.
It has been a very busy and a great year.

I am thankful for being selected to serve on the International Service team at 2007 World Jamboree goes to the top of the list.
I am thankful for going to New Mexico to the Philmont Scout Ranch and participating with our crew on a trek is a close second.
I am thankful for receiving a $30K bonus was pretty special, made Christmas much easier.
I am thankful for giving away most of my old clothes and attracting new shirts, pants, suits and coat was pretty exciting.
I am thankful for receiving an Xbox 360, Halo 3 and Rockband set.
I am thankful for wonderful Christmas.
I am thankful for being able to provide a lot of great Christmas gifts to my family without worry about the cost.
I am thankful for my book wish list from Amazon.
I am thankful for my solar powered LED mini lamp.
I am thankful for Iphone ear piece.
I am thankful for achieving completion of Halo3 on normal play.
I am thankful for achieving all Rockband songs on easy.
I am thankful for the cleaning of our house we did over the holidays.
I am thankful for receiving a new toaster, deep fryer, dehydrator and bread machine.
I am thankful for cleaning my work area,
I am thankful for install a new shower rod and curtain for the upstairs bathroom.
I am thankful for receiving a Wii.
I am thankful for enjoying family time together playing Wii and Rockband.
I am thankful for being fifty years old.
I am thankful for healthy.
I am thankful for creating an emergency fund.
I am thankful for obtaining my on line blog account at iancrossland.us
I am thankful for going to the movies with my family and seeing AVPR.

While some of what I am giving thanks for may be materialistic, those items have brought joy in to my life, so they deserve thanks.

No comments: