Saturday, December 30, 2006
In February and June 2007 your ruling planet Saturn will again oppose Neptune (as it did last year) so the effects of this influence will be felt all the more intense. What this means is that however you have viewed the world may seem oppressive and difficult to live with. You may lose sight of where you want to be and how to get there. Do not take on additional responsibilities nor establish work patterns that will overtax your strength. Your own source of income and earnings, and those resources you share with other may be source of concern and confusion.
In March Jupiter makes a helpful link to your ruling planet Saturn that may bring some very good long term investment opportunities for you to consider. You will need a very responsible business partner to bring this to fruition.
In August your ruling planet Saturn makes a helpful link to Pluto that has the potential to release you from old habit patterns that have held you back from success. Now you can confidently approach your future with the insight you gain from the results of your deep and profound soul searching.
In October Jupiter forms a helpful link to Neptune so you will intuitively know how to make the most of your working time to ensure you are being adequately rewarded. Taking a chance at the races or the Casino could turn out very well.
December 2007 brings a close alliance between Jupiter and Pluto that could incline you to look inwards and help you to understand how the Cosmic clock is ticking for you personally. Now is the time to recharge those batteries and give yourself a new lease of life through a new perspective that you will discover in your search for the answers.
During the next eleven months, your ruling planet Jupiter, which is considered to be the ‘greater benefic’ will occupy your sector of secrets, behind the scenes people and places such as hospitals or retreats and will go into retrograde (backwards) phase for four months between April and early August 2007. This may allow you to explore your past, your hidden motives and to delve deep into your subconscious mind to unravel the mysteries that lay there. You could also find yourself working for a hospital or other institution or perhaps even working behind the scenes in the film industry.
Then in mid December 2007 Jupiter will enter will enter your own sign and sector of self and how you relate to others, and will remain there for one whole year. This can assist you in many ways. Firstly it can bring you in touch with the rich and/or famous, and one or more of these people may be able to do enormous favors for you. You may also get itchy feet and want to travel the world. Certainly you should expand your range of interests and experiences during this time as it is a year of learning and changing philosophies and increased optimism. You could also put on weight if you are prone to do so.
Saturn which is your ruling planet and the taskmaster of the zodiac will continue to occupy your sector of wills, legacies, the goods of the deceased, loans, your partner’s income or any other shared resource and will be in retrograde motion (backwards) up until September 2007. Saturn however, will be in retrograde (backwards) between January and April. This is not the time to get into debt nor attempt to borrow funds that you may find difficult to repay at a later time. Your credit may be limited or other funds made inaccessible to you during this long transit. During the retrograde phase you may have to decide what is really important to you and how much you can take on that you can cope with. During the direct phase (between mid April and mid December 2007) your level of understanding and maturity will be greater than ever and you will use this wisdom to guide you towards success.
In September 2007 your ruling planet Saturn is on the move and will enter Virgo and occupy your sector of travel, higher education, studies and connections to foreign people or places for the next two and a half years. There can be some onerous responsibilities attached to any of the matters mentioned above. However it can be a time of serious study and the exploration of other cultures that brings a maturity you could not have gained via any other avenue. During the direct phase (between September and mid December 2007), you are able to distinguish between what is real and not real in terms of what you believe in. You will become aware that you are now far more serious and determined than you were just a few short years ago.
Uranus, the planet of change, will continue to occupy your sector of communications, siblings, neighbours and short distance travel during which time he will be in retrograde phase between late June and late November 2007. You may be able to do some incredible things in the way you express yourself, especially if this involves modern technology, computers, the Internet, aviation or even astrology. Your mind will be eager to learn and your mind will move at an almost electric speed in its attempt to understand any novel ideas. During the retrograde phase this will give you time to digest all that you are learning and put it into its right perspective. During the direct phase (January to June and again late November to December 2007) you can take action and make important decisions based on all that has been made available to you in your studies.
Neptune the planet of mystery, will continue to occupy your sector of income, earnings and the things you value, though will go into retrograde (backwards) phase between late May and up to the end of October 2007. Whilst you may earn a living doing things like writing poetry, art, sign-writing, or via music and/or films, it will also heighten your imagination to an incredible degree. Your powers of perception will seem to magically appear just when you need them. However be alert not to be misguided by those who do not have your best interests at heart. During the retrograde phase your intuition may lessen and you wonder if you are on the wrong track, at least in your mind. During the direct phase (January to May and November to December) you will be left with no doubt about what is your true destiny.
Pluto, the transformer of the zodiac will continue to occupy your sector of secrets, behind the scenes people and places such as hospitals or retreats and will move from twenty seven degrees to twenty nine degrees of Sagittarius. During this time Pluto will turn retrograde (backwards) between April and early September 2007. This can be an excellent time to go into your past and perhaps even visit a counselor who can help you to discover what makes you tick. The revelation that this can bring can turn your life around overnight. During the retrograde phase there may be an intense and deep-felt desire to dig into your subconscious to unravel whatever may have been hidden there for many years. During the direct phase (January to March 2007 and again from September to the end of the year) what you have learnt will now make more sense to your life and help you to come to terms with something you did not have a vtmery good grip on up until now.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Take heed, brothers and sisters, for our code is a hallowed one filled with honor and loyalty, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of knighthood.
Don’t take any shit.
Be kind to women, children, and animals, but don’t take any bullshit. This is the essential part of being a biker. It has to do with respect and honor. Be cool, stand tall, and back up what you say with action.
Never lie, cheat or steal.
Always tell the truth. Every real biker knows that his word is his bond. Your word is all you have in life that is truly yours. Guard it carefully and be about something noble, for you are a true knight of the road.
If you see a wrong right it yourself. If you care about anything, you will take care of problems yourself, and never feel the need to snitch someone off.
Absolutely no one likes or respects a sniveler. “Don’t sweat the small stuff.” Most of life’s little inconveniences work themselves out whether you snivel or not. Keep your chin up.
Never say die and never give up.
Whether it’s in a fight, a debate, or a business deal, no matter how bad it gets, a biker never gives up. In the biker world of rugged individualists, only the strong survive.
When a brother or sister is broken down by the side of the road, STOP and help them. Even moral support, if that is all you can give, is better than riding on by. Remember life is about the journey, the ride, not getting there. You are already there. And don’t just help bikers; show the world that we are better than the world portrays us. Courtesy costs you nothing and gives you everything.
Stick to your guns.
Do what you say you’ll do, be there when you say you will. This is call integrity. “You’ve got to stand for something or you’ll fall for anything.”
Life is not a drill.
This is life go out and take big bites out of it. You’ve got no time to lose and bikers don’t wait for the party to come to them. You only go around once. Tomorrow you could be road kill thanks to a chain-smoker asleep at the wheel. Live life now, make the most of each moment. This is not a drill. Being a biker is a way of life, a proud way of life we hold in high regard and with a burning passion-for the open highway and for life.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
- I am a master of my own life
- Every day and in every way I am better and better
- I believe in myself
- I receive, I respond, I rejoice
- I exercise and train to be in the best health of my life
- I fully appreciate and exchange sexual energy
- I am inspired to be in service to others
- I am committed to constantly learning
- I am inspirit
- I simplify my existence
Those that I have achieved have been removed and replace
- Reach my ideal weight of 188
- Live debt free for the rest of my life
- Create sources of income that will provide for my financial freedom
- Settle my past debts
- Own and furnish our home, in MN
- Purchase ownership of a ranch in Texas
- Purchase ownership of a castle in Scotland
- WMI, wilderness first responder graduate
- Design and build my own backpacking gear for Philmont
- Philmont trek 2007 with my son Cashe-Achieved!!
- Nine Mile Packing trip
- Philmont Training Center Course 2007 Conservation and Scouting.
- World Jamboree 2007 International Service Team participant-Achieved!!
- Obtain my US Citizenship
- Design and register the Crossland Family Tartan
- Through hike the Appalachian Trail
- Nine Mile Backcountry Survival Course
- Pan American Jamboree 2008 participant
- 2008 Summer Road trip on Harley-Davidsons with Cashe
- Arrowcorps5 staff participant
- Philmont trek 2009 with my sons Cashe and Chance
- Create and manage the Crossland Foundation
- Through hike the Pacific Crest Trail
- Brilliant white dental implants
- National Jamboree 2010 Staff participant
- Through hike North Country Trail
- 2010 Summer Road trip on Harley-Davidsons with Chance
- 2012 Summer Road trip on Harley-Davidsons with Aeon
- Be very talented at playing the bagpipes
- Be very proficient at playing the guitar
- Be practised at playing the bugle
- Achieve the ATA rank of Black Belt
- Dual Major bachelor's degree in anthropology and archaeology
- Be honored with Knighthood
- Telemark ski the Haute route
- Trek Everest and K2 basecamps
- Write the best selling novel
- Write the best selling book of rules
- Tour Europe on my Screaming Eagle Harley-Davidson
- I will educate my children with my knowledge and experience
- Provide for my children's University educations
- Trek the Amazon
- Trek Africa
- Tour Australia on my HD
- Visit Dubai
- Own my favorite vehicles; 69 L87 Vette, 69 Z-28 Camaro,
- Be nominated and obtain membership in the Adventurers Club
- Actively support and educate Leave No Trace.
- Visit the seven Ancient wonders of the world before they change on 07/07/07
- Ski the top ten North American Ski resorts
- Own the wardrobe I choose
- Lucchese boots
- Experience Carnival
- Experience the Day of the Dead
- Be fluent in French
- Design and have the body tattoos I have always wanted
- Learn to dance
- V conjugis com centum rosea capilli femina
- Experience 11/11/11
- Have successful Lasik
- Gunsite advanced training
- Peak Potentials Wizard Training Course
- Grey School of Wizardry Journeyman
- Through hike the two Trans Canada Trails
- Participate in the World Scouting Jamboree in Sweden 2011